Created : 16 August,2015
Last update : 12 November,2020
Created By : e-Plugins
Author Website : http://www.e-plugin.com
When you purchase our Plugin from codecanyon, you need to download the directory-pro Plugin files from your codecanyon account. Navigate to your downloads tab on codecanyon and find directory-pro. Click the download button to see the two options. The Main Files contain everything, the Installable WordPress Plugin is just the installable WordPress Plugin file. Below is a full list of everything that is included when you download the main files, along with a brief description of each item
You can download plugins directly to your blog by using the Add New plugins option in the Appearance sub-menu.
1. Log in to the WordPress Administration Panels.
2. Select the Appearance panel, then plugins.
3. Select Add New.
4. Either use the Search or Filter options to locate a Plugin you would like to use.
5. Click on the Preview link to preview the Plugin or the Install Now link to upload the Plugin to your blog,
6. Or use the Upload link in the top links row to upload a directory-pro.zip copy of a Plugin that you have previously downloaded to your machine.
If your host offers the cPanel control panel, and the Plugin files are in a .zip or .gz archive follow these instructions. Note: This assumes the Plugin you download is a compressed (directory-pro.zip ) file containing a folder under which all the Plugin files reside.
1. Download the Plugin directory-pro.zip file to your local machine.
2. In cPanel File Manager, navigate to your plugins folder. If your WordPress is installed in the document root folder of your web server you would navigate to "public_html/wp-content/plugins" and if you have WordPress installed in a sub-folder called wordpress, you would navigate to "public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins".
3. Once you've navigated to the plugins folder in cPanel File Manager, click on Upload file(s) and upload that .zip file you saved in Step 1.
4. Once the .zip file is uploaded, click on the name of that file in cPanel, then in the panel to the right, click on "Extract File Contents", and that .zip file will be uncompressed.
After installing the directory-pro.zip file successfully you will see like this in the dashboard. Click Active link to active Plugin.
Directory Pro has simple one click demo importer. When you will install directory-pro plugin.You will get a option in your admin dashboard called Directory Pro Just go to Directory Pro>Settings.
On settings page you will get the Demo Import Option. Just click on the button and wait. When the progress bar is 100%, all the demo listings are imported successfully. Now click on VIEW ALL LISTING
If you want to import demo data through uploading the csv. You will get an option for UPLOAD CSV FILE beside the Demo Import.
Below that section you will get an option called SAMPLE CSV FILE. Download the file and then click on UPLOAD CSV FILE button and select the downloaded file form your computer. And then click on the RUN THE IMPORTER when the progress bar in 100% filled the file will be uploaded successfully.
You can add new listing from My Account page.Just go to My Account and you will get New Listing option.